Defective Unit Return Instructions
Cosori stands behind the quality of every product sold and delivered by our team, hoping that each and every customer expectation is met and exceeded. Should your product prove defective within the specified warranty period, we are happy to offer an exchange for you if the product that you received is defective due to manufacturer flaws.
For product warranty, please visit our warranty section.
*Please note that if your order was fulfilled by Amazon and within 30 days of receiving, please contact Amazon directly for replacement or refund.
Returns for Replacement
- Please fill out the form correctly at the bottom of the page and submit the request.
- We will review the request. After approval, we will send you a RMA number with a return label by email.
- Please print out a copy of invoice and insert to the package.
- Pack the product securely and affix the shipping label
- Ship to us via corresponding carrier.
- We will test the defective units and process your request accordingly
- Each order being returned must have a valid return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Only one RMA number will be issued per order, if two or more products being returned are on different orders, each order needs a separate RMA number. Returns will not be accepted without a valid RMA number.
- RMA numbers may also be obtained by contacting Cosori Support within the warranty period for products. The RMA number will be valid for 15 days after issue.
Monday – Friday: 9AM – 5PM (PST)