Yields 6 servings
Prep Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Blend Time: 4 minutes
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup ice
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup ice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ADD all raspberry layer ingredients to the Cosori Pro Blender.
- BLEND on “HI” until smooth, about 1 minute.
- POUR the blended mixture into popsicle molds, filling half of the mold. Place into the freezer to chill for 1 hour.
- REPEAT the same process for the pineapple layer ingredients.
- REMOVE the popsicle molds from the freezer after 1 hour, then pour in the pineapple layer.
- STORE in the freezer for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.