Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- ¾ cup of heavy cream
- ¼ cup of whole milk
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- COMBINE heavy cream and milk together in the Cosori Pressure Cooker inner pot.
- SELECT Pasta/Boil, and let the mixture come to boil.
- BEAT eggs in a separate bowl until blended. Then, chop chocolate into pieces.
- SELECT Stop/Cancel once the heavy cream and milk have come to a boil. Immediately pour the diary mixture into the eggs and whisk for 30 seconds, or until well combined.
- ADD in chopped dark chocolate and whisk until chocolate has completely melted and combined to form a solid colored mixture.
- POUR the chocolate mixture into desired shaped cups or bowls (we recommend martini glasses!).
- COOL the chocolate mixture in the refrigerator for 3 to 6 hours, then serve.
- GARNISH the top with candied nuts, fruits, or grated chocolate or espresso, to taste. To enjoy more than 2 servings, just double the ingredients!
Note: This recipe is intended for the 6-Quart and 8-Quart Cosori Pressure Cookers. To make using the 2-Quart Cosori Pressure Cooker, select Sauté in step 2 and Start/Cancel in step 4.