Yields 3-4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 2 pounds baby yellow potatoes, scrubbed & halved
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (or more) coarsely ground black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups kettle-cooked potato chips
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- CUT yellow potatoes in half and add 1 cup of water and potatoes into the Cosori Pressure Cooker inner pot.
- SECURE THE LID, select Steam Potatoes, and adjust cooking time to 8 minutes. Press On/Start.
- COMBINE olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, spices, parsley, and onion in a boil and mix to make a dressing.
- TRANSFER potatoes, once they are done steaming, into the dressing bowl along with potato chips and mix well so the dressing coats the potatoes well.
- PLATE on a serving plater, garnish with chopped chives, and serve.