Yields 4 servings
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound uncooked fettuccine, halved
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- SELECT Sauté/Brown on the Cosori Pressure cooker, Adjust to “More/High”, and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the olive oil, butter, onions, and garlic to the pot and cook until the onions have softened, about 4 minutes.
- MIX the fettuccine with the onions and layer them evenly in the pot making sure the noodles are evenly fanned out in the pot.
- ADD the water, salt, and black pepper. Make sure that the water is fully covering the noodles.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Manual, adjust pressure to Level 6, set time for 8 minutes, and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid. Mix well.
- STRAIN some of the left over water leaving about 2 cups of water in the pot.
- MIX in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.