Yields 3-4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
- 1 tin (14.5 ounces) chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée or tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled & crushed
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated (or other cheese if you prefer)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- SELECT Sauté/Brown on the Cosori Pressure Cooker and adjust temperature to 320°F for 30 minutes.
- ADD olive oil and sauté onions for 4 minutes.
- MIX in rice and tomato paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- DEGLAZE the pot with white wine and let the alcohol boil off for 2 minutes.
- ADD in the can of chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock. Mix well.
- SECURE THE LID, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position. Select Rice and Adjust cooking time to 6 minutes on pressure level 6.
- QUICK RELEASE and open the lid.
- ADD in 1/2 cup heavy cream, and 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- SEASON with salt and pepper to taste, then serve.