Yields 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 can (28 ounces) tomatoes
- 2 cans (16 ounces) garbanzo beans
- 1 cup water or stock
- 3 stalks green onion, sliced
- SELECT Sauté, and adjust temperature to 320°F for 30 minutes.
- ADD in a tablespoon of vegetable oil and let it heat up.
- ADD in chopped onions and sauté until translucent, about 4 minutes.
- ADD in ground pork, garlic, and spices, and sauté for 8 minutes.
- MIX in your can of tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and stock and combine.
- LET the mixture heat up for about 3 minutes.
- BRING to boil and continue boiling for 15 minutes.
- GARNISH with sliced green onions and serve with toasted bread.