- 12 ounces strawberries, trimmed
- ¾ cup white sugar
- A pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- TRIM all the stems from the strawberries.
- PLACE strawberries, sugar, and salt into the Cosori Pro Blender. Blend together until smooth, about 15 seconds.
- ADD in the rest of the ingredients, and blend for 15 seconds.
- POUR into tupperware (preferably glass) of your choice immediately, and freeze for 6 hours, or overnight.
- SCOOP with a warm spoon when you are ready to serve.