Yields 1 cup
Prep Time: 1 minute
Blend Time: 45 seconds
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves (from about 3 large bunches)
- ⅓ cup pine nuts, walnuts, or almonds, untoasted
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup olive oil
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- ADD basil, nuts, and garlic to the Cosori Pro Blender.
- PULSE 9 to 10 times.
- SCRAPE down the sides of the container with a spatula and secure the lid.
- REMOVE the cap on the lid and slowly add in the oil on low speed. Place cap back on lid.
- BLEND on “HI” for 15 seconds.
- ADD Parmesan cheese and blend on “HI” until smooth, about 15 seconds.
- SEASON to taste with salt.