Yields 3 cups
Prep Time: 12 hours 2 minutes
Blend Time: 4 minutes
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked for 12 hours
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- A pinch salt
- SOAK the raw almonds in water for 12 hours.
- DRAIN and discard the soaking liquid.
- RINSE the almonds several times under cold water to remove the anti-nutrients and enzyme inhibitors.
- ADD the soaked and rinsed almonds with the rest of the ingredients into the Cosori Pro Blender.
- FLIP the switch from “OFF” to “ON” and turn the dial gradually to “HI”.
- BLEND until smooth, about 4 minutes.
- STRAIN through a strainer lined with cheesecloth and discard the pulp.
- STORE in the fridge or enjoy right away.