Yields 3-4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 2 cups yogurt (see Homemade Yogurt)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups mixed berries
- 1½ cups granola
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- MIX the liquid (whey) on top of the yogurt with the solid yogurt until smooth.
- MIX the vanilla and honey into the yogurt.
- ADD about ⅓ cup of berries to the bottom of each.
- ADD in ½ cup of yogurt on top of the berries.
- TOP with granola and more berries.
- GARNISH with mint leaves and serve.