Yields 8-10 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground sweet Italian sausage
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale or collard greens, veins removed
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pound fresh 3-cheese tortellini
- Parmesan cheese, grated, for garnish
- SELECT Brown on the Cosori Multicooker and press Start/Cancel. Allow the multicooker to heat up.
- ADD in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the sweet Italian sausage. Cook for 10 minutes and set aside.
- ADD in the rest of the oil, then add in the onion, garlic, celery, carrots, salt, and pepper. Cook until onions turn translucent, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- ADD in the white wine and cook for 1 minute. Press Start/Cancel.
- ADD in the kale, diced tomatoes, chicken stock, Italian seasoning, oregano, and parsley.
- SELECT Boil (H) and press Start/Cancel. Boil for 10 minutes.
- ADD in the tortellini. Cook until pasta is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- SERVE hot in bowls and top with grated Parmesan cheese.