Yields 8 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, crushed
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ADD the crushed tomatoes and tomato juice to the Cosori Multicooker. Cover with lid.
- SELECT Boil (H) and press Start/Cancel. Once boiling, press Start/Cancel.
- SELECT Simmer, adjust the time to 1 hour, and press Start/Cancel.
- BLEND the tomato mixture, basil, lemon juice, and sugar using a hand blender at the 8 minute mark.
- ADD the cream and butter and cook for the remaining time.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper when done cooking.