Yields 5-6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1½ cups dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 3½-4 pounds mussels, cleaned
- ¾ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Multicooker and press Start/Cancel. Allow the multicooker to heat up.
- ADD the olive oil, garlic, and shallots. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until garlic is fragrant.
- ADD in the butter, red pepper flakes, white wine, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Press Start/Cancel and cover.
- SELECT Steam and press Start/Cancel.
- ADD in the mussels and cook for 12 minutes, or until the mussels have opened.
- GARNISH with fresh parsley and serve with bread to sop up all the juices.