Yields 10 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 6 slices of bacon, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ cups yellow onion, chopped
- 6 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Gruyère cheese, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- SELECT Brown on the Cosori Multicooker, change the temperature to 400°F, and press Start/Cancel. Allow the multicooker to heat up.
- COOK the bacon until crispy and golden brown, about 10 minutes. Press Start/Cancel. Remove bacon from pot and set aside.
- SELECT Sauté and press Start/Cancel. Add the garlic and onion. Sauté until golden and fragrant, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add in the spinach and sauté for 4 minutes, until wilted down.
- REMOVE the vegetables from the multicooker and mix with the bacon. Set aside your ingredients and clean the multicooker pot.
- WHISK together the eggs, milk, cream, cheese, nutmeg, ground mustard, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- ADD the bacon and vegetable mixture and the bread cubes to the egg mixture and stir until well combined. Set aside.
- SELECT Bake, change the temperature to 325°F and press Start/Cancel. Allow the multicooker to heat up.
- ADD the strata to the preheated multicooker, cover, and bake 25 to 30 minutes.