Yields 10-12 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 loaf (1 pound) of challah bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2½ cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving, MANDATORY
- COAT the cooking pot of the Cosori Multicooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- LAYER the bread cubes and blueberries into the prepared pot.
- WHISK the milk, cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl, until frothy.
- POUR the egg mixture over the bread mixture and press down on the bread to make certain all of it is submerged.
- COVER with the lid.
- SELECT Slow Cook (High) for 4 hours.
- SERVE immediately with vanilla ice cream.