Yields 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
- 4 tuna steaks (6 ounces, about 1-inch thick)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons oil
Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- SEASON the ahi steaks with salt and pepper.
- MIX together all of the sesame seeds in a shallow dish.
- DREDGE the steaks in the sesame seeds, coating the tuna evenly. Set aside.
- SELECT Brown on the Cosori Multicooker, adjust temperature to 375°F, and time to 5 minutes. Allow to heat up.
- ADD the oil and allow to heat up for 1 minute.
- COOK the ahi tuna steaks on each side for 1 minute. You may need to work in batches of 2.
- REMOVE the tuna from the multicooker and onto a cutting board.
- CUT the tuna in ¼-inch slices.
- SERVE with sweet soy dipping sauce.
Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.