Yields 8 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 16 extra large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 whole tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- Brioche bread slices, toasted and buttered
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Multicooker and press Start/Cancel.
- WHISK the eggs, heavy cream, salt, black pepper, and 2 tablespoons of butter together. Set aside.
- MELT the remaining butter in the preheated multicooker. Once melted, add the egg mixture.
- STIR the eggs constantly to allow them to cook slowly until they are thick and runny.
- MIX in the goat cheese and diced tomatoes until cheese is melted through.
- ADD in chives and mix well.
- SERVE on top of toasted brioche.