Yields 6 Servings
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Light brown sugar, for topping
- Bananas, sliced, for topping
- Toasted walnuts, chopped, for topping
- SELECT Boil (N) on the Cosori Multicooker, adjust the time to 10 minutes, and press Start/Cancel. Allow to heat up.
- ADD in the oats, milk, sugar, and salt. Mix well and cover with lid.
- COOK the oats until timer is done or until the porridge has reached desired thickness.
- PLACE the porridge into bowls for serving and top with brown sugar.
- ALLOW the residual heat from the porridge to melt the brown sugar.
- TOP with sliced bananas and toasted walnuts.