Yields 12 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) unsalted butter
- 1 pound mushrooms, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 cups long-grain white rice, washed and rinsed
- 4 cups beef stock
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- ¼ cup parsley, freshly chopped
- SELECT Brown and press Start/Cancel. Wait until the Cosori Multicooker has heated up.
- ADD the oil and butter and allow to heat up for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms.
- BROWN the mushrooms for 8 to 10 minutes.
- ADD in the garlic and shallots and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Add the wine.
- REDUCE the wine until it is evaporated by half, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- ADD in the bay leaves, tarragon, rice, beef stock, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- BRING to a boil. Once boiling, press Start/Cancel. Cover with lid.
- SELECT Simmer and cook for 18 minutes. Press Start/Cancel.
- FLUFF the rice with a fork, adding in the freshly chopped parsley.