Yields 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 beef eye of round (3 pounds) roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ teaspoons dried rosemary
- ¾ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- PAT DRY the eye of round.
- COMBINE the oils, pepper, garlic, rosemary, and thyme together in a small bowl.
- RUB the beef all over with the seasoning.
- ALLOW the meat to come to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- SEASON the roast with salt after 1 hour.
- SELECT Oven Roast on the Cosori Multicooker. Press Start/Cancel. Allow to preheat.
- BROWN the beef in the preheated multicooker on all sides for 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown. Place atop rack ½ to 1-inch high and cover with lid.
- COOK the beef for 20 to 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reads between 120°F and 125°F (medium rare) with an instant-read thermometer.
- REMOVE the roast from the multicooker and allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.