Yields 5-6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 12 ounces of spaghetti or bucatini
- 8 slices of bacon, diced
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated, plus more for serving
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ADD the water and salt to the Cosori Multicooker.
- SELECT Boil (H) and press Start/Cancel. Bring to a boil.
- ADD in your pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- DRAIN the pasta, reserving at least 1 cup of cooking water.
- SELECT Brown on the multicooker, change the temperature to 400°F, and press Start/Cancel.
- ADD the bacon while the multicooker is heating up and cook for about 15 minutes or until crisp. Drain and set aside.
- WHISK the eggs, egg yolks, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- TURN OFF the multicooker and carefully remove the inner pot and place onto a flat surface.
- ADD the pasta into the bacon fat. Add about ½ cup of the cooking water, stirring continually.
- MIX the other half of the cooking water with the egg mixture, then add the egg mixture to the pasta and mix well. The result will be a thick, creamy sauce.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.
- SERVE with more Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.