Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (6 ounces) evaporated milk
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup colby jack cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ADD the macaroni, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, butter, hot sauce, salt, and water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Rice, set the time for 2 minutes, and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- MIX well, making sure most of the water has evaporated.
- ADD in the evaporated milk, cream cheese, and all cheeses, and mix well until all the cheese has melted, about 1 minute.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.