Yields 4 servings
Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 4 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- A pinch of sea salt
- COMBINE crushed graham crackers, brown sugar, and melted butter until the texture is similar to wet sand.
- PRESS it evenly on the bottom and sides of a 5-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- WHISK together the cream cheese and sour cream.
- MIX in the egg, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sea salt until well incorporated. Make sure not to overmix the batter.
- ADD the filling into the springform pan with the set crust.
- PLACE a metal rack inside the Cosori Multicooker and place cheesecake pan on top. Cover with lid.
- SELECT the Bake function on the multicooker and cook for 1 hour, or until cheesecake is fully set.
- CHILL the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.