Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon espresso powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- SELECT Bake on the Cosori Multicooker and press Start/Cancel. Allow to heat up.
- MELT the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, until the chocolate has a smooth consistency. Set aside to cool.
- CREAM the butter and sugar by whisking them together until it forms a pale yellow color in a large bowl.
- MIX in the eggs one at a time until each one is well incorporated into batter.
- ADD in the flour, espresso powder, vanilla, and salt. Whisk until everything is well combined.
- WHISK the melted chocolate into your mixture.
- DISTRIBUTE evenly between 2 greased 3-inch ramekins.
- PLACE the ramekins on top of a rack in the preheated multicooker and cover. Cook the cakes for 25 minutes.
- REMOVE the ramekins from the multicooker when done cooking and run a knife along the edges to easily remove the cakes from the ramekin.
- SPRINKLE with a dusting of powdered sugar and some fresh raspberries.