Yields 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices bacon
- MIX together the maple syrup, mustard, brown sugar, and black pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- SELECT Oven Roast, adjust the time to 1 hour, and press Start/Cancel. Wait until the multicooker has heated up.
- COOK the bacon for 15 minutes until bacon is crispy, basting the bacon with the maple glaze every 5 minutes. Work in batches. After each batch, wipe the pan clean to avoid burning of glaze.
- ENJOY with some eggs and toast or just by itself.