Yields 5-6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 cups water
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 pound linguine or spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 anchovy fillet, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound little neck clams, scrubbed clean
- 1 cup white wine
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- ADD 8 cups of water to the Cosori Multicooker and add 2 tablespoons of salt.
- SELECT Boil (H) and press Start/Cancel. Bring to a boil.
- BOIL the spaghetti for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and set aside. Reserve ½ cup of pasta cooking liquid.
- SELECT Sauté, add the olive oil and butter, and press Start/Cancel.
- ADD the garlic and shallot to the hot oil and cook until garlic is slightly brown.
- ADD in the anchovy fillet, red pepper flakes, and clams, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- POUR in the white wine, cover, and cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until the clams open. Remove the clams, leaving the liquid.
- ADD in the cooked pasta and mix well, adding pasta water if more liquid is needed.
- SERVE with toasted bread and a side of lemon wedges.