Yields 4 servings
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- TRIM the ends of the asparagus and set aside.
- ADD 1 cup of water to the Cosori Multicooker and place the steam rack into the pot.
- SELECT Steam, set the time to 8 minutes, press Start/Cancel.
- PLACE your trimmed asparagus in the pot on top of the rack and cover.
- SHOCK the steamed asparagus, when done cooking, in an ice water bath to stop the cooking and preserve its bright green color.
- DRY OFF the asparagus and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- ADD juice of half the lemon, plus salt and pepper to taste. Toss asparagus until well coated.
- SERVE with additional lemon slices on the side.