Yields 8-10 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 8 hours 15 minutes
- 8 cups whole or 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons yogurt with active bacterial cultures
*Before making the yogurt, it is important to sterilize all equipment you will be using. This helps ensure any unwanted bacteria or flavors keep from developing in the yogurt.
- ADD the milk to the Cosori Multicooker.
- SELECT Boil (H), and press Start/Cancel. Bring the milk to a boil or to at least 180°F.
- COOL the milk to at least 110°F, then transfer the milk to a separate bowl. Clean the multicooker pot.
- WHISK in the yogurt culture making sure that the culture is well incorporated. Add the yogurt back into the clean multicooker pot and cover with lid.
- SELECT Yogurt and press Start/Cancel. You can set the time to a minimum of 4 hours or a maximum of 24 hours. The longer you incubate your yogurt, the tangier and thicker it will be.
- SERVE warm or store in the fridge for later use.