Yields 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1½ pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- CUT any larger potatoes in half.
- ADD the oil to the Cosori Multicooker.
- SELECT Oven Roast, adjust time to 40 minutes, and press Start/Cancel. Allow to heat up.
- ADD the potatoes, butter, salt, and pepper. Mix well and cook with the lid on for 30 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally until well browned and cooked through.
- ADD the garlic and herbs. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- SERVE immediately.