Yields 12 brownies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- ½ teaspoon espresso powder
- 1½ cups sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1⅛ cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- SELECT Bake on the Cosori Multicooker, adjust the temperature to 400°F, and set the timer to 2 hours and 45 minutes. Press Start/Cancel.
- MIX together the butter, chocolate, cocoa powder, and espresso powder in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until chocolate is melted and mix until everything is well combined.
- WHISK in the sugar and eggs, one at a time, until everything is well incorporated.
- MIX in the vanilla extract, salt, and flour into the batter until fully incorporated.
- ADD the brownie batter to a greased 9x5-inch baking pan.
- PLACE the brownies in the multicooker on a rack and cover.
- REMOVE the brownies from the multicooker and allow to cool completely, when done cooking.
- CUT into 2½-inch pieces.