Yields 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 2½ cups cooked corned beef, chopped
- 2½ cups cooked potatoes, chopped
- 3 fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup parsley, freshly chopped
- 4 large eggs, fried or poached
- Chives, freshly chopped, for garnish
- SELECT Brown on the Cosori Multicooker and press Start/Cancel. Allow the multicooker to heat up.
- ADD the butter and oil and heat up for 30 seconds.
- ADD the onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- MIX in the the corned beef and potatoes, then adjust the temperature to 400°F. Press Start/Cancel.
- COOK the corned beef and potatoes on one side for 7 to 10 minutes, until nicely browned. Flip and cook 7 to 10 minutes on the other side.
- ADD in the sage and thyme and cook for 1 minute.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper, and mix in the freshly chopped parsley.
- SERVE with eggs and garnish with freshly chopped chives.