Yields 2 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 2 ounces 60% dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Butter and sugar for 2 (5.5 ounce) ramekins
- SELECT Bake and set the temperature to 375°F.
- PLACE a steam rack into the Cosori Pressure Cooker inner pot and cover with the lid.
- PLACE a small pot on the stove top and set it to medium heat.
- PLACE your chocolate into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 1 minute, or until completely melted.
- COMBINE butter and flour in the stove top pot and mix until smooth and pasty, 2 minutes. Then remove from heat.
- GRAB your chocolate and roux mixture and mix until well combined.
- SEPARATE your egg yolks from your egg whites. Add your egg yolks and vanilla extract to the chocolate roux mixture. Mix until well combined.
- WHISK your egg whites in a separate pot until they start to foam. Then, add the sugar and whisk until soft peaks form.
- FOLD the egg whites into the chocolate mixture until combined. Be careful not to over mix.
- BUTTER the ramekins and coat them with sugar on the inside.
- POUR in your chocolate mixture and fill to the top.
- PLACE both ramekins in the multicooker pot, cover, and bake for 40 minutes.
- PREPARE these ahead of time and, as you enjoy your dinner, these can be baking in the multicooker. Once they're ready, take them out and serve.