Yields 10-12 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Nonstick cooking spray
- CREAM together the softened butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth and pale yellow.
- BEAT in the egg until it is well combined.
- MIX in the flour, baking soda, and salt until all the dry ingredients are well incorporated.
- FOLD in the semi-sweet chocolate chunks until they are evenly distributed throughout the cookie dough.
- ROLL the dough into a 2-inch thick roll. Cut into ½-inch slices and place in the fridge.
- PLACE the rack, lined with parchment paper or foil, into the Cosori Multicooker.
- SELECT Bake on the multicooker, set the timer for 35 minutes, and press Start/Cancel.
- SPRAY the foil with nonstick cooking spray and place the cookies (4 to 6 at a time) on the aluminium lined rack. Cover with lid.
- REMOVE the baked cookies carefully from the multicooker and enjoy with a glass of cold milk.