Yields 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- ½ cup of frozen peas
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 4 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce
- ½ teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- BREAK APART the cauliflower into individual florets and place in a food processor or blender. Pulse until the cauliflower resembles rice.
- USE a kitchen towel or cheesecloth to drain all of the water out of the cauliflower (optional).
- SET the Cosori Multicooker to the Sauté function and adjust to 326°F.
- ADD in the butter when ready and, once the butter has melted, add in the carrot, onion, peas, and garlic. Cook for 8 minutes or until the onions have become soft and translucent.
- MAKE ROOM for the eggs in the multicooker and once added, constantly stir them until they are just cooked, about 2 to 3 minutes. Mix well.
- ADD in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Mix until well combined. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- GARNISH with thinly sliced green onions.