Yields 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 heads garlic, minced
- 2 pounds of shrimp
- 2 ears of corn on the cob, halved
- Scallions, for garnish
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Multicooker, adjust the temperature to 310°F.
- MELT the butter in the multicooker, once it has heated up.
- ADD in all the spices and hot sauce and toast them for 2 to 3 minutes.
- ADD in the minced garlic and shrimp. Cook for 3 minutes.
- ADD the corn and let steam for 2 to 3 minutes.
- SERVE on a platter and garnish with fresh cut scallions.