Yields 2 small loaves
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 7 ounces butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup whole milk
- SELECT Bake on the Cosori Multicooker and press Start/Cancel.
- BEAT the butter in an electric mixer on high speed for 5 minutes.
- CREAM in the sugar on high speed until the mixture is pale yellow, about 3 minutes.
- ADD in the eggs, one at a time, and mix until fully incorporated. Mix in the salt and vanilla extract.
- MIX in the flour on low speed until all the flour is incorporated.
- ADD the milk gradually on low speed.
- PORTION the batter into 2 greased mini loaf pans.
- PLACE the pans into the multicooker on the metal rack and cover.
- COOK the pound cakes for 1 hour.
- REMOVE from heat and allow to cool before serving.