Yields 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 6 slices of bacon, diced
- 1 pound brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- SELECT Brown on the Cosori Multicooker and press Start/Cancel. Allow the multicooker to heat up.
- COOK the bacon until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove bacon from pot and set aside.
- ADD the brussel sprouts, garlic, and onion to the bacon fat. Cook for 15 minutes, allowing the brussel sprouts to turn golden brown.
- ADD in the chicken stock and press Start/Cancel. Cover with lid.
- SELECT Steam, adjust the time to 15 minutes, and press Start/Cancel. Cook the brussels sprouts until they are tender.
- SEASON with salt and pepper and top with the crispy bacon.