Yields 8 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup quick rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- A pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch ground nutmeg
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, cubed
- 6 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cubed
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- COMBINE flour, oats, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- SELECT Brown on the Cosori Multicooker and press Start/Cancel. Allow the multicooker to heat up.
- MELT in the butter, then stir in the flour mixture until all the butter is absorbed and little clumps form.
- COOK the crumble for 10 to 15 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- TRANSFER crumble to large plate to cool. Set aside.
- MIX together the apples, blackberries, lemon juice, powdered sugar, and cornstarch in a large bowl. Set aside.
- SELECT Bake on the Cosori Multicooker and press Start/Cancel. Allow the multicooker to heat up.
- MELT in the butter, and add in the fruit mixture. Cook for 3 minutes.
- ADD in the water and cinnamon stick, cover, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- SERVE the fruit filling in bowls. Top with crumble and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.