Yields 8 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 hours 10 minutes
- 9 ounces caramel condensed milk
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 ounces white chocolate chips
- POUR condensed milk, vanilla, butter, and white chocolate chips into the pot.
- COVER the pot with the glass lid.
- SELECT Slow Cook, set the time for 1 hour, and press Start/Cancel.
- STIR every 15 minutes to ensure even cooking and prevent burning.
- POUR fudge into a parchment lined tray when done cooking.
- COOL fudge in the fridge for 5 to 6 hours.
- REMOVE from the fridge and cut into desired pieces.