Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tilapia fillets, ½ to ¾-inch thick
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 thin slices of lemon, no seeds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons bottled capers, drained
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- CREATE a foil square that is slightly larger than the inner pot, then fold up the edges to create a lip, similar to a small pan.
- SEASON both sides of fish with salt and pepper, then place fish on the foil tray. Top each fillet with 2 sprigs of thyme and 2 slices of lemon.
- SELECT Sauté the Cosori Pressure Cooker, set time to 3 minutes, and press Start/Cancel. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the oil and allow to heat up for 2 minutes. Add garlic to pot, stirring occasionally until pale gold and fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and capers and sauté until cook time finishes.
- POUR the tomato mixture evenly over the fish.
- FILL the pressure cooker with 3 cups of water, then top with wire rack and foil pan with fish.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Rice, Adjust to “Less”, and press Start/Cancel.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking, and carefully remove the fish from the pressure cooker.
- SERVE fish on a plate and top with tomatoes and juices.