Yields 2 Servings
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tilapia fillets, ½ - ¾ In. thick
- 1 Whole Lemon, cut into 4 Slices
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons bottled capers, drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- CREATE a foil square that is slightly larger than inner pot then fold up the edges to create a lip, similar to a small pan.
- SEASON both sides of fish with salt and pepper, then place fish on the foil tray. Top each fillet with two sprigs of thyme and two slices of lemon.
- SELECT Saute/Brown the Cosori Pressure Cooker, set time to 3 minutes, and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the oil and allow to heat up for 2 minutes. Add garlic to pot, stirring occasionally until pale golden and fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and capers and saute until time turns off.
- POUR the tomato mixture evenly over the fish.
- FILL the pressure cooker with 3 cups of water, top with wire rack and foil pan with fish.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT White Rice, adjust to “Less/Low”, and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the fish form the pressure cooker.
- SERVE fish to plate and top with tomatoes and juices.