Yields 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ shallot, finely diced
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1½ cups mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup prosciutto, cut into thin ribbons
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, set time to 6 minutes, and press Start/Cancel. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD butter and allow it to melt, then add shallots. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- MIX in rice until well-coated in butter. Then add in mushrooms and stir.
- ADD the white wine at the 1 minute mark, and cook until all the wine is absorbed by the rice.
- ADD the chicken broth once time is complete. Mix well.
- SECURE THE LID to the pressure cooker, and make sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Rice, set time for 6 minutes, and press Start/Cancel.
- BROIL your asparagus and prosciutto on a sheet pan in a broiler. Cook until asparagus is just softened and prosciutto begins to crisp, about 5 minutes.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking and carefully remove the lid.
- MIX in the Pecorino Romano cheese and stir until melted.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.
- SERVE the risotto with the broiled asparagus and prosciutto on top.