Yields 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- ½ tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, freshly chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- SELECT Sauté on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, and press Start/Cancel. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the oil and butter and allow it to heat up for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and sauté until brown, about 8 minutes.
- MIX in the sherry vinegar and tarragon. Cook for about 1 minute.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.