Yields 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped tarragon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- SELECT Sauté/Brown on the Cosori Pressure Cooker, adjust to “More/High”, and press On/Start. Allow the pressure cooker to heat up.
- ADD the oil and butter and allow it to heat up for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms and sauté until brown, about 8 minutes.
- MIX in the sherry vinegar and tarragon. Cook for about 1 minute.
- SEASON to taste with salt and pepper.