Yields 4-5 Servings
Prep Time: 1 Minute
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 50 soft caramels, unwrapped
- ⅔ cup whole milk or heavy cream
- ⅔ cup mini marshmallows
- Sea salt, to taste
- ADD the soft caramels, milk, and all the marshmallows to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SELECT Hot Pot, adjust to “More/High”, and press On/Start.
- MIX the mixture frequently with a rubber spatula to prevent burning.
- COOK the mixture for 10-15 minutes, or until everything is melted through.
- SEASON to taste with sea salt.
- ADJUST to “Less/Low” to keep caramel warm. Season to taste.
- SKEWER, FORK, or SPEAR your dipper, then dip into the pot and enjoy.
Suggested Dippers: apples, pretzels, marshmallows, cookies, strawberries, chocolate