Yields 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
1 salmon fillet (8 ounces)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 3 lemon slices
Lemon Dill Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- Milk to thin, as needed
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ADD 1 cup of water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker along with the steamer rack.
- SEASON the salmon fillet with salt and pepper and place it on the steamer rack.
- ADD 2 sprigs of thyme along with 3 lemon slices to the salmon fillet.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Steam, Adjust to “Low”, and press Start/Cancel.
- WHISK together the lemon dill sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Use milk to thin the sauce to your desired consistency.
- QUICK RELEASE when done cooking, remove the lid, and remove fish carefully from the pressure cooker.
- DISCARD the lemon and thyme sprigs and top with lemon dill sauce.