Yields 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ pounds red potatoes, quartered
- ⅓ cup milk, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, freshly chopped
- Black pepper, to taste
- ADD water, salt, and potato chunks to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Steam, Adjust to “More”, and press Start/Cancel.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid. Drain the water from the pot.
- MASH the potatoes and add milk slowly, about 1 tablespoon at a time. Use the milk as desired, less milk for a chunkier mash, more milk and mashing for a smoother texture.
- MIX in remaining ingredients, and continue mashing until desired texture.
- SERVE immediately.