Yields 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 3 pounds red potatoes, halved
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¾ cup whole milk, room temperature
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Black pepper, to taste
- ADD water, salt, and potato chunks to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the lock position.
- SELECT Steam Potatoes, adjust to “Less/Low,” and press On/Start.
- QUICK RELEASE, when done cooking and carefully remove the lid. Drain the water from the pot
- MASH the potatoes and add milk slowly, about 1 tablespoon at a time. Use the milk as desired, less milk for a chunkier mash, more milk and mashing for a smoother texture.
- MIX in remaining ingredients, and continue mashing until desired texture.
- SERVE immediately.