Yields 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- ½ pound new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ADD potatoes and water to the Cosori Pressure Cooker.
- SECURE THE LID on the pressure cooker, making sure the pressure release valve is in the locked position.
- SELECT Steam and press Start/Cancel.
- MIX the Greek yogurt, buttermilk, garlic, black pepper, lemon zest, and dill in a large bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes when done cooking. Release any residual pressure that may be left in the machine and carefully remove lid.
- DRAIN the potatoes. Slice them in half and toss in yogurt dressing.
- SERVE the potato salad at room temperature.